Search engine

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello blognaute! I haven't seen you for a long time now... I kept myself busy for preparing an interview that took place in Liverpool last Tuesday... Do you remember? The Bluecoat, the present I asked for Christmas!? Well... usually it's no news good news, but this time... I was so stressed that I think I did not do that well... I needed time to go back on these blog lines... I ll give you the answer as soon as I got it... Positive or negative...
That's it for the 'social' aspect of this warm hearted blog! Yes I eat drink and breathe contemporary art, but this blog is for you as much as for me. Without you it wouldn't exist anymore! So once again and I will never say it enough: Thank you!
I know that some of you read it quite regularly. Please feel free to write a comment on this specific post if you have any interesting suggestions to improve the quality of this blog.
Hope you won't be too shy for this!

0 comments: