Search engine

Sunday, December 16, 2007

happy first anniversary...

Hello reader!!

Today was the last day to vote for the artwork of the month and you were 15 to vote... Not that bad if you consider that in one month of existence, this blog attracted 163 Visitors (48 unique visitors from 12 different countries) for a rate of 5.26 Visits / Day!
I believe it is a success! Thanks to all of you who gave me the motivation after this month-test to continue this way! I am open to any suggestion to make it better, so do not hesitate to leave your comments!
As I said, I will start now to advertise it and to use the classical blog-marketing techniques to share this blog with more visitors. I wish to hit the 1000 visitors by the 12nd August!
But now, let's talk a bit about the artwork of the month... The results for the Murakami's 'Hommage to Francis Bacon' were:
  • 50% Funky Soul Baby
  • 42% Groovy for sure
  • 7% Not the type of artwork I d hang on my living room wall
  • 0% Rather listening to Enya

I am glad you like it!!! Something tells me that we will have to come back to Murakami quite regularly regarding to his actuality!!!

Thanks again for all!

0 comments: